- Rhodes University BA
- University of Natal BTH
- University of Natal MTH
- University of Natal PhD
- Historical Jesus, Pauline Epistles, Legitimation Code Theory
- Historical Jesus, Pauline Epistles, Greek
- Charton, N. (2009) The Calling: The story of a pioneering woman priest Pietermaritzburg, Cluster Publications (W.H. Meyer Editor).
- Meyer, W. H. (2009) ‘When you just get a mark and a nasty comment, what’s that called?’‘Summative assessment’ Creating an enabling environment for formative assessment Southern African Linguistics and Applied Language Studies 27(2) ISSN: 1607-3614 p. 215–228.
- Meyer, W. H. and Niven, P. 2007 At the coal face: critical reflections on the role of identity in formative assessment practices under pressure. English Academy Review 24(2).
- Meyer, W. & Niven, P. 2007. Understanding the impact that principled formative feedback has on first year students writing: Is it useable of not? An action research Project The International Journal of Learning 14 (8) p. 13-22.
- Jackson, L.; Meyer, W. H. and Parkinson, 2006 J. ‘A study of the writing tasks and reading assigned to undergraduate science students at a South African University.’ English for Specific Purposes 25 (2006)
- Meyer, W. H. 2006 ‘Evolutionary Diversity: A Challenge to Monolithic Masculinity?’ Review Article Journal of Constructive Theology 12 No.1 July 2006
- Meyer, W. H. 2005 “The first semester was totally mind blowing and I just flipped”: An investigation into the discourses of theology students at the School of Theology at the (then) University of Natal Pietermaritzburg. Journal of Theology for Southern Africa Number 121 March 2005.
- Meyer, W. H. 2005 ‘Histories of Reading and Readings of “History”: A Study of a group of South African Students Reading Mark 4:35-41.’ Neotestamentica May 2005
- Oral Review Panel SRPC
- Biblical Exegesis, Academic Literacy