- BTh hons,
- MA Development Studies
- Intersectionality between the Bible and Development
- Intercultural Bible Reading
- Theologies of Work
- African Independent Churches (AICs)
- Theology and Development
- Contextual Bible Reading Praxis
- Theology of Work
- Studies in African Initiated Churches
- West Gerald O., Zwane Sithembiso S., and Walt van der C. 2020. From homosexuality to hospitality; from exclusion to inclusion; from Genesis 19 to Genesis 18: Journal for Theology in Southern Africa (JTSA): 1-17
- West Gerald O., and Zwane Sithembiso S. 2020. “Re-reading 1 Kings 21:1-16 between community-based activism and university-based pedagogy.” Journal for Interdisciplinary Biblical Studies (JIBS) 2 (1): 179-207.
- Zwane Sithembiso S, 2020. “Transition, Reflection, Re-thinking and Re-imagining”: The relevance of Black Liberation Theology (BLT) post 1994. HTS Teologiese Studies/Theological Studies. Special Issue, 1-13.