- MA(Biblical Studies), University of Natal;
- ThD (Biblical Studies) Gregorian University, Rome.
- Jewish and Early Christian Apocalyptic literature
- History of biblical interpretation, Judaism and Early Christianity
- Biblical Hermeneutics
- Philo of Alexandria; Origen
- Early Christian Spirituality
- New Testament Books: Luke-Acts; Book of Revelation; Gospel of John
- Raymond Razafimahatratra: Application of Some Basic Methods in Exegesis of Romans 6:1-14: Textual, Philological-Grammatical, Structural Approaches, and Reader Response (graduated 2005).
- Sean Collins: The Attitude of the Fathers of the Church to the Jews in Origen (Graduated 2005).
- Rolf E Schmidt, The New Jerusalem in the Book of Revelation. (Graduated 2007).
- Susan Bronkhorst: The Holy Spirit in St. Athanasius. (Graduated 2009).
- Gilbert Zenda: The phenomenon of small house in Zimbabwe: A contradiction of Genesis 2: 18-24. (Graduated 2009).
- Laureen Confait, An Exegetical Study of the Gospel of John 15:1-8 (Graduated 2015).
- Michael Emmanuel Ndau, A contextual reading of Origen’s and St Augustine’s views on Love (EROS) in our present context of advertising (Graduated 2015).
- Directing retreats
- Spiritual direction of members of the surrounding communities
- Chaplaincy to the Italian Prisoner of War Memorial Church, PMB
- Biblical Studies
- Early Christian Literature