- PhD, (Gender and Religion)
- MTh, (Gender and Theology)
- Honors (African Theology)
- HDE (Education)
- Gender and Culture
- African Feminism and Ecclesiology
- Sexual and reproductive health and its interface with Religion and women.
- Social and economic trends in contemporary theologies
- Gender and Liturgy
- Religion, sacred spaces and ecology
- Introduction to Systematic Theology
- Christian Doctrines and Ethics
- Political and Economic Ethics and its relation to Theology
- Theology, Gender and Empire
- African feminism ecological and sacred spaces
- African Initiated Churches and New Pentecostal movements
- Liturgy in the African context
- Theory and Method from a gender perspective
- Siwila LC and Hewitt R. (eds.) 2018. Liturgy and Identity: African Religio-cultural and ecumenical perspective: Pietermaritzburg: Cluster Publication
- Siwila L.C Feminist critique of the education model of Mabel Shaw girls’ boarding mission school in Zambia 1915-1940 and its effect on the education of girls in scriptura 116 (2017:1), pp. 1-12
- Siwila L. Reconstructing the Distorted Image of Women as Reproductive Labour on the Copperbelt mines in Zambia 1920-1954 in Journal for the Study of Religion vol. 30.No 2 Dec. 2017
- Sietisho S. and Siwila L. Religion as Situated Knowledge for social transformation: A case of Mashobye Manyano Women of Limpopo province in Alternation Special Edition No 19. 2017
- Siwila L.C Gender, in Ross, K. Keum, J. Avtzi K. and Hewitt R Ecumenical Missiology: Changing Landscapes and New Conceptions of Mission,. Oxford: Regnum 2016.
- Siwila L. C. The Role of Men in Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights: Towards a Programmatic Model in Chitando, E. and Njoronge, N. (eds) in Abundant Life: The Church and Sexuality, Geneva: WCC, 2016.
- Siwila L. C. Gender Justice in African Christianity in Phiri I A and Werner D. (eds.) Oxford: Regnum publishers 2016.
- Siwila L. C. Gender Trouble: Navigating Distorted Gender Discourses in Faith Communities in Moyo, H. (ed. ) Pastoral Care in a globalized World an African Perspective, Pietermaritzburg: Cluster Publications, 2015,
- Kisitu G and Siwila L. Whose Body Whose Language? A Feminist Critique of the Construction of Discourses on a Woman’s Body in African Religious Spaces and its Effect on Well-being, Alternation 23,2 (2016) 185-200.
- Siwila L. C. 2015, Do this in Remembrance of Me: An African Feminist Contestation of the of the embodied Sacred Liturgical Space in the celebration of the Eucharist in Carvalhaes C. (ed.) Liturgy in Postcolonial perspectives: only one is holy. New York: Palgrave Macmillan Press.
- Siwila L. An Encroachment of Ecological Sacred Sites and its Threat to the Interconnectedness of Sacred Rituals: A Case Study of the Tonga People in the Gwembe Valley in Journal for the Study of Religion Vol 28.2 2015
- John S. and Siwila L. Eliciting Reflective Agency towards Transformation: African Masculinities in Selected Writings of Gerald West in Journal of Theology for Southern Africa No. 151/March 2015
- Siwila L. the Role of indigenous Knowledge in African Women’s Theology of Understanding Motherhood and Maternal Health in Alternation Special Edition No 14. 2015 ISSN 1023-1737
- Siwila L. Tracing Ecological Footprints of our foremothers: Towards an African feminist Approach to women’s connectedness with nature in Studia Historiae Ecclesiasticae. Dec 2014, Vol. Xl N. 2
- Siwila, L. “Problematizing a ‘Norm ’”: A Religio-cultural Gender Analysis of Child Marriage in the Context of HIV and AIDS – in the Journal of Gender and Religion in Africa, 2011.
- Siwila L.C and Phiri AI The Circle od Concerned African Women Theologians Transforming Theological Education in Phiri and Weiner (eds.) Handbook of Theological Education in Africa, Pietermaritzburg: Cluster Publications, 2012.