Clint Le Bruyns
|Name||Clint Le Bruyns (Dr)|
|Qualification||LTh, MA, DTh|
|Designation||Director and Senior Lecturer: Theology and Development Programme|
- With S Palm, “Transforming Hope? A Theological-Ethical Vision, Virtue and Practice for the Common Good” in Journal of Theology for Southern Africa 146 (July 2013), 104-121.
- “The Church, Democracy and Responsible Citizenship” in Religion & Theology 19:1-2 (2012), 60-73.
- “Religion and the Economy? On Public Responsibility through Prophetic Intelligence, Theology and Solidarity” in Journal of Theology for Southern Africa 142 – 40th year: Steve de Gruchy Memorial Edition (March 2012), 80-97.
- “The Church, Democracy and Responsible Citizenship” in W Bentley and DA Forster (eds), Between Capital and Cathedral: Essays on Church-State relationships (Pretoria: Unisa, 2012), 57-71.
- “Responsabilidade libertadora para a transformação moral? Sobre o papel dos movimentos sociais e suas implicações para a teologia pública na África do Sul hoje” in R Cavalcante and R von Sinner (eds), Teologia Pública: Em debate (EST Sinodal: São Leopoldo, 2011), 85-105.
- Public theology
- Economic ethics
- Theology of work
- Ethical leadership
- Palestine Kairos Document
- The church and development praxi