|Phone No.||+27 (0) 31 260 7290|
|Room No.||3rd Flr MTB|
- BA(Hons) Social Anthropology
- BA (Hons) Religious Studies
- HDE (Secondary)
- Masondo, Sibusiso (2013) “The Crisis Model for Managing Change in African Christianity: The Story of St John’s Apostolic Church”. Exchange, 42: 157-174.
- Masondo, Sibusiso (2011) “The Practice of African Traditional Religion in Contemporary South Africa”. TW Bennett (ed.) Traditional African Religions in South African Law. Cape Town: UCT Press, 19-36.
- Masondo, Sibusiso (2011) “African Traditional Religion in the face of secularism in South Africa”. Focus: The Journal of the Helen Suzman Foundation, 62: 32-38.
- African Traditional Religion: African Culture and Philosophy; African Intellectual History, African indigenous/independent churches, and Comparative Religion.